- Medical Center
- DENTAL EMERGENCY
We will be there when you need help. Our team of professionals is doing everything possible to provide emergency dental care on the day of address during operation hours of the Medical Center.
Here are a few of the most common cases of addressing for emergent dental care:
- loss of the seal;
- damage / loss of temporary or permanent crowns / dentures;
- irritation of the mucosa, discomfort when wearing a bracket system;
- painful teething of the child;
- chips, cracks, fractures of the tooth;
- loss of permanent tooth, etc.