Our dental surgeons possess modern methods of diagnosis and treatment of dental diseases and conduct such types of surgical interventions as:
- removal of teeth by low-traumatic methods with maximum preservation of surrounding tissues;
- complex types of extractions (wisdom teeth, super-complex and dystopic);
- tooth-preserving operations;
- reconstructing (restoring) the volume of the alveolar bone;
- reconstruction of soft tissues;
- Implantation (single-stage and two-stage).
After conducting complex diagnostics, indications and contraindications to surgical intervention are determined, all the features, wishes and needs of the patient are taken into account.
If one or two roots of multi-root teeth can be retained, respective techniques such as hemisection (removal of one root with part of the crown), root amputation (root removal with full preservation of the crown part), coronaro-radicular separation (root separation by dissection of the crown and trunk Root) are performed.
Also operations are carried out to remove cysts on the upper and lower jaws, if necessary - with canals filling during the operation.
The surgeon closely cooperates with the orthodontist. Surgical care for orthodontists includes the following types of interventions: compactotestomy (loosening of a dense plate of bone), the installation of microimplants and mini-plates. Such tandem helps to move the teeth with minimum complications.
The presence of the anesthesia department in the Medical Center makes it possible to perform any surgical procedure in a medicinal sleep or under anesthesia, which provides the patient with maximum comfort and lack of nervous tension.